Sadie's Thoughts

This is my blog. It's for when Momma is away from the compooter, which seems like never. I have lots of adventures and I'll tell you about them when no hoomans are around.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

New Water Dish

Momma just came home from Grandma's house and now she says she's leaving again. But I guess it's not all that bad. I'll get to stay with Daddy. He let's me drinks out of the bathtub. Hey, I gotta drinks all the water before it gets my puppy paws wet.

See, a couple of weeks ago, Momma said she was tired of filling and filling my water bowl. It's hot here, like WAY hot. Like I-don't-go-outside-unless-I-have-to hot. So I drinks a lot of water. So Momma wouldn't have to keep filing my water dish, she bought me a new one. It's supposed to keep putting water in my bowl for me so Momma doesn't have to. The only problem, is it scares me. After I drinks my water, it bubbles and it's loud. So I don't like to drink out of my new water dish.

Anyway, Momma is going out of town again. She says this time she's not going to Grandma's house. She says she's going away with Auntie Jen for that job stuff she has to do. She does say that Auntie Jen is coming home today. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

See, Auntie Jen won't let me in the kitchen when she's cooking. I mean, how else am I supposed to look cute and get people foods? And she doesn't like it when I sit near her when she has foods. She thinks I'm begging or something. She shouldn't go to Grandma's house then! Those Hooskies put their heads on the table and beg! And then, I peed in her room way back when we first got here to the desert, which was like a year ago. I had to mark my territory. I thought I could go everywheres in the house. I could at the old house. But she didn't like that too much and neither did Momma. But now Auntie Jen says it STILL smells in her room. I don't think so. There's no way it could still smell in her room. She used like a whole bottle of the anti-stink stuff that Momma bought and Momma's been in there with the other anti-stink stuff spraying it to see if that helps. I think Auntie Jen has a nose like a dog, probably like one of those bloodhound dogs. She could probably smell coon's a mile away and follow a trail too.

Okay, that's enough for now. I think Daddy wants the compooter today. He and Momma been yelling alot about him and his working thing. And boy, sometimes it's hard to sneak onto the compooter. Time to go wake the Daddy up!

-Sadie

1 Comments:

  • At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sadie! Is it really you?? Tell yor momma to get a swimming pool, they's lots of fun in the hots. And I not big enough to put my head on the table -- but I bet those malamutts do!!! Me and Whiskey is good about begging -- well kinda. You need to link to my friend Meeshka, ask your momma about it.

    Oh and my Da Momma says if you would update more often you could join Dogs with Blogs. Doodles don't blog, cuz it gets booooorrrrring.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home