Sadie's Thoughts

This is my blog. It's for when Momma is away from the compooter, which seems like never. I have lots of adventures and I'll tell you about them when no hoomans are around.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Buggies in my Foods

So Momma saw that my foods bucket was getting low and she went out and got me more foods. Well, she left it in the bag and Daddy left it by the front door. Well, they went to go put my foods in my bucket last night and there were buggies crawling all over the bag! Momma and Daddy thought that maybe the buggies didn't get into the bag so they opened it. There were buggies all inside the bag! So THEY THREW AWAY MY FOODS!!!! Then I had to go back into my crate while they went out and bought me MORE foods. And this was at DINNER TIME! Well, they came home and put the foods in my bucket. The foods that didn't fit they put in the fridgerdator with the people foods! And they are closing the lid on my bucket really tight now so I can't go pop it open with my nose and have a snack. Daddy did give me a BIG dinner last night though. Momma thought I was going to be sick, but I wasn't.

Sadie sleeping after soccerMomma is supposed to go away today. I don't want her to go. But she says she has to for the kiddies. So I showed her. Daddy went out this morning and I was all happy and excited when he came home! I'm never that way for Momma. That's because she leaves me all alone with Daddy. And Daddy and I have fun. Daddy says we'll go out and play with my new soccer ball. I'm really good at soccer especially with this new ball. I can't get my teethies in it so I have to chase it all around. Daddy says I'm a good defender from Momma. I don't know what that means. I just want my ball and they are kicking it on the ground so of course I'm going to go get it. It's not like when they throw my other balls in the air and I have to jump and get 'em. Oh well.

Time to go lay on Momma's clean clothes so she doesn't forget me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home