Sadie's Thoughts

This is my blog. It's for when Momma is away from the compooter, which seems like never. I have lots of adventures and I'll tell you about them when no hoomans are around.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

No Baths for Me!

Sadie drinking bath water
I don't like baths. I like swimming though. Baths are boring. I have to stand there while peoples put stuff on my furs and rub it all over me and then they use a hose thingie and wash it off. I really don't like hoses. So I started drinking all the water that comes into the bathtub. If I drink it before it gets my toesys wet, I'll be okay.

But then I also like to steal Mommas floofy. It's fun to play with and Daddy sometimes forgets I like to steal and he leaves it in the bathtub. The floofy comes apart real easy and I can spread it ALL over the house.

And then, just to make sure they don't give me a baths, I steal the soap. Daddy has weird smelling soap. Momma sometimes brings home little soaps. I don't know where those are from. But they are still in boxes and I'll chew up the boxes too!

I like going to the Doggie Spa though. It's fun. I get a baths by peoples and they put smelly stuff on me! And I get a new danna too! I just need to go to the Spa more often. Then maybe I won't shed everywhere!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Baths are bad stuff, but wait until they get that wond machine out and blow you --- it feels sooooo goood. Do they have the wind machine at the Doggy Spa??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home