Sadie's Thoughts

This is my blog. It's for when Momma is away from the compooter, which seems like never. I have lots of adventures and I'll tell you about them when no hoomans are around.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Dog with a Blog

Okay, so I'm a dog with a blog. I went and put in my info on the Dogs With Blogs site. (The link is over on the side thingie.) So who knows when my blog will be listed, but I enjoy this. It's fun. I like telling about my adventures. Uh oh, sounds like the laundry is done. Guess I'd better go steal a sock or two.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:06 AM, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said…

    Hey Sadie-Mae,

    Welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au ! It is lovely to meet you - we have a great community here, and we have all made lots of friends - so welcome aboard :-)

    Love
    Opy

     
  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger Sadie Mae said…

    Opy:

    Thanks Opy. I think your puppy pictures are cute. Momma doesn't have any puppy pictures of me because she got me when I was a year old. But we did have a puppy for a little while. Her name was Daisy and we played and played. Momma says we might get another puppy some day, but not while we are in the small house with the small yard.

    -Sadie Mae Dog

     

Post a Comment

<< Home