Sadie's Thoughts

This is my blog. It's for when Momma is away from the compooter, which seems like never. I have lots of adventures and I'll tell you about them when no hoomans are around.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Dusty's Blog

Dusty DoodlesThis is Dusty Doodles. He's a Siberian Husky. He just got a new blog, so you need to go read it! Well, there's not much up on it right now, but he's getting there. Momma had to talk to his Momma and do things for him cuz he's a Husky and he doesn't understand all this high tech stuff yet. He'll learn though, or he'll do it his own way. So I linked to him on the side. He should have stuff up soon.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:12 PM, Blogger DustyDoodles said…

    Thanks for linking to me Sadie!! And you are my very first comment!!! Doodles woo's at you!!!

    Doodles Out!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home