Sadie's Thoughts

This is my blog. It's for when Momma is away from the compooter, which seems like never. I have lots of adventures and I'll tell you about them when no hoomans are around.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Morning Soccer

So Momma got up this morning at 3am to go pottys and I went and gots some waters. Momma came out to check on me and then told me it was time to go back to bed. Well, my soccer ball was laying in the middle of the kitchen, so I attacked it. Momma headed to the bedroom. Well, I wanted her to play with me, so I nosed the soccer ball into her feets. She just told me it was time to go to bed. So I went back to bed and snuggled her for a little bit. Then I woke her up at 7 this morning because I was hungry. Momma says we might go check out the Doggie Spa here in town tomorrow. She thinks they're only open a couple days a week. So that might be fun.

Daddy went home to see his parents. He says it's hot there and he might come home early. Momma's been in the garage lately, so I been exploring in there. It's REALLY hot in there. I don't know how Momma handles going in there. It's too hot for me. And on top of that, the swimmin pool is closed down. Not my swimmin pool, but the one for Momma. She says the county peoples closed it down. I like the county peoples. They're nice. Even in Doggie Jail they're nice to me. But I guess Momma has to go pay my registration again or I'll get put in Doggie Jail. Oh well. Time to go lay in the bathtub cuz it's nice a cool in there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home