Sadie's Thoughts

This is my blog. It's for when Momma is away from the compooter, which seems like never. I have lots of adventures and I'll tell you about them when no hoomans are around.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Sponsor Meeshka!

Okay, so I got Momma to sponsor Meeshka for $10. It's like a month worth of foods for me, but it's better than nothing. Momma put my name as the name on the website, so it says that I am sponsoring her, except that Momma is the one with the money so she has to pay it. It's pretty boring around here right now. There's nothing to do. So I'm going back to sleep, unless Momma is going to go exploring in the Garage again, I might follow her.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:28 PM, Blogger DustyDoodles said…

    Yippppeeee!!!!! Now you are helping other huskies find homes and become HULA members!!! I'm so proud of you Sadie -- but next time remember, just steal her plastic cards and do it yourself!!!

     
  • At 5:22 AM, Blogger Charlie - The Big Dog said…

    Hi There,

    Thanks for getting your human to help Meeshka. Its a really good thing. We should make a point of adding lots of comments during the blog-a-thon. We could be the Labrador Peanut gallery heckling the husky:-)

    Your blog is really cool!

    Your Ol Pal Chuck

     
  • At 2:25 PM, Blogger Sadie Mae said…

    Charlie:

    I think you are right. All us Labs should be bugging the Husky. But if Messhka is blogging all night, I'll miss out on my beauty sleep. Oh well, I guess I'll just take lots and lots of naps.

    -Sadie Mae Dog

     

Post a Comment

<< Home