Sadie's Thoughts

This is my blog. It's for when Momma is away from the compooter, which seems like never. I have lots of adventures and I'll tell you about them when no hoomans are around.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

I tried to runned away...

I really did. See, first off Daddy blocked off the gate outside with this wood stuff. I guess they are gonna put a new gate in and while they do that, they have to take the old gate off. So to keep me in the yards, they blocked it off. So this morning, I had to go outside and was bugging Momma, so she looked outside and saw that the gates were closed, so she let me out. I hung by her for a bit to make her feel safe and then I went over to the garage door. She followed, but by the time she got there, I was already outsides! Daddy had the big garage door open! So I went esploring! Momma followed me and then Daddy camed running up. So I runned from him. I runned all the way down the street. Then Daddy caught me and I had to go inside in my crate. I was just esploring Momma. If Daddy wouldn't have chased me, I wouldn't have runned down the street.

Oh well, I tried.

7 Comments:

  • At 1:56 AM, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said…

    Sadie, Sadie, Sadie - you are a very naughty girl ! Please don't run away anymore - we would hate for you to get lost :-(

    Love
    Opy

     
  • At 8:02 PM, Blogger Sam I Am said…

    Sadie~
    Wishing you a Happy New Years.

    Lot's of Lick's
    Sam

     
  • At 4:07 PM, Blogger Shmoo said…

    I've given you the "Make my Day" award, come visit my blog to steal the image to put on your blog.

    Meeshka

     
  • At 2:03 AM, Blogger cookie said…

    Sadie,
    Don't run to the street. Streets are bad. We like the couch instead. The couch doesn't beep at us!!

    high five paws,
    Cookie and crew

    Ps. We like the pink on your site! Nice

     
  • At 7:36 AM, Anonymous Home exchange said…

    Dude, you shouldn't run away! It's dangerous out there for dogs on their own! But valient attempt at freedom though.

     
  • At 7:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Being a pet is a big responsibility, Sadie. You need to take your Mom and Dad's welfare into consideration. What would they do without you?
    - - - - - - -
    Jack@PDB
    dog beds and more

     
  • At 6:51 PM, Blogger Dog Training Tips said…

    Don't do that anymore... What if you will lost??? what would you do if you are far away from your momma and daddy.. Be a good girl always... take care;)
    # Natural Dog Training Tips...
    # Highly Recommendable Dog Training..
    # Potty Training for Dogs...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home