Sadie's Thoughts

This is my blog. It's for when Momma is away from the compooter, which seems like never. I have lots of adventures and I'll tell you about them when no hoomans are around.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Pictures of my New Daddy

So here is a picture of me with my new Daddy on the beds. He doesn't like Puppy Kisses, but I'm giving him kisses here. He plays with me lots too. And he even feeds me my foods in the morning if Momma doesn't wanna get up. He has this idea that I need to be in a bedroom when they are gone. I don't mind my crate. We'll just have to see if Momma talks him out of it. I don't think he knows how much trouble I can get into in a bedroom! =)

Daddy now also has glasses like Momma. They have to wear them or they are blinds. I like it when they are blinds. Then they can't see me gets into trouble.

Oh, I've finally laid on the couch. It's not that comfy. I still like laying on the beds better. I'm so lucky that Momma lets me lay on the beds. I know most of you Puppy's parents don't let you on the beds. You should sneak up onto them. Unless of course, your parents close the door to them.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:48 PM, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said…

    I am still very jealous that you get to sleep on the big bed ! Even if I snuck in there - I wouldn't be able to jump up on the big bed as I am a fatty :)

    Glad your momma found you a nice new daddy :)

    Love
    Opy

     
  • At 1:37 PM, Blogger Louisette passion retriever, cat, memory Katanga said…

    Hello Sadie ,lovely fotos .
    Greeting from 2 golden in Belgium
    Primrose 's Dream Cerise and Zitablue du Bosquet Mignon.
    Hugs always from the cat house Scratchy blue cat
    http://blog.seniorennet.be/louisette/
    http://passionretrieverpets.blogspot

     

Post a Comment

<< Home