Sadie's Thoughts

This is my blog. It's for when Momma is away from the compooter, which seems like never. I have lots of adventures and I'll tell you about them when no hoomans are around.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Stuffs....

Well, I have been staying my yard like a Good Girl. It's so fun when Momma comes home. I get to run around the house!

I don't know if I like the desert. It gets REALLY hot here in the summertimes. And then in the wintertimes, it can sometimes rain so much that it floods! And I'm not talking like Dusty's pen flooding. I mean, like we'll get lots of rain in a very little bit of time. And then on top if it, it gets cold at night. So cold, I have to either sleep on my Blankie or snuggle Momma. But that's only at night and in the early morning. By the afternoon, it's hot again. Not REALLY hot, but hot enough. Momma says that's what happens in the desert. I don't like it.

Momma kicked Daddy out. So now Momma is a single Dog-Parent again. But I've got Auntie Jen to bug too. That's why I have to stay outsides during the day. Momma has to go to workie and I don't get to go. Momma says that Daddy isn't coming back and at some time I will have a new Daddy. I hope he's nice and he likes me. I also hope he has a Lab too so I have someone to play with. It's really lonely here all by myself. Momma says she wishes we had Doggie Day Care. She says there's one in Plamdale, but that's like hours away. She also says there's one in Newberry Springs, but that's 30 minutes away. And Momma already has to leave REALLY early in the morning to go to workie.

Momma and Auntie Jen started cleaning out the garage this weekend. I think they brought dusty stuff inside because I have the sneezies sometimes. Or maybe it's just that I don't have a whole lot of grass in my yard and I have to sniff the dirt.

Okay, Momma says it's bath time! So I get to go try and drink all the bath waters before it gets on Momma!

7 Comments:

  • At 7:50 AM, Blogger DustyDoodles said…

    My stuff is not in your garage!!! And I don't cause the sneezies either.

     
  • At 4:49 PM, Blogger ranger said…

    hi sadie! sorry to hear about your daddy...it's nice to have two parents. but then again, i really love my mom the most.

    -*w00f*

     
  • At 8:28 PM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said…

    Sadie,

    We only have Mom to share among the three of us but we still get lots of attention and petting and treats. Your Mom is probably happier too so she will love on you even more! Our mom says we aren't getting a daddy because she's not doing that again. Take it from us, it's ok.

    Roxie, Sammy & Andy

     
  • At 6:05 PM, Blogger DustyDoodles said…

    Sadie Mae, Doodles has been googling about the desert. Being that you live in the desert, do they have desert rats where you live?? Have you caught one?? Or are every animul in the desert called a desert rat???

     
  • At 4:49 PM, Blogger Shmoo said…

    I'd like to live in the desert. I've seen menus, and there's some pretty tasty deserts where I'd like to live, like cheesecake, or chocolate cake. Are any of those places near where you live?

    Meeshka

     
  • At 5:34 AM, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said…

    Hey Sadie Mae,

    Sorry to hear about your mumma and daddy - I hope your mumma is okay. Make sure you keep an eye on her, and give her lots of licks, okay ?

    Love
    Opy

     
  • At 7:24 AM, Blogger Sadie Mae said…

    Opy:
    That's not hard. Now I get to sleep on the BED!
    -Sadie Mae Dog

     

Post a Comment

<< Home