Sadie's Thoughts

This is my blog. It's for when Momma is away from the compooter, which seems like never. I have lots of adventures and I'll tell you about them when no hoomans are around.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Alls Better!

I'm alls better now! Momma thinks it the half a tin of hooman cookies I ate. I guess they weren't very good for doggies. Anyway, I'm better now. No more frowsing up! I think I'll go play with the new balls Auntie Jen brought me. They're fun. I gots a soccer ball and a basketball. Both of them are orange and they're kinda on the flat side so I can actually pick them up in my teefies! I like kinda flat balls. They make a good sound on our tile floors.

5 Comments:

  • At 6:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WOO HOO!!! Sadie Mae is all better now. Hopefully you will learn to not eat human cookies or they will make you sick. Have a good weekend playing with your new balls.

    Shannon

     
  • At 7:37 AM, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said…

    Glad you are feeling better Sasie Mae ! Keep away from those human cookies - they are evil !

    Love
    Opy

     
  • At 10:43 AM, Blogger DustyDoodles said…

    Sadie Mae -- Doodles been trying to teach you that you only eat the cookies that are shaped like a bone or come out of the puppy cookie jar. Doodles knows it's hards to learn these things, 'pecially when Da sister doesn't give you near enough cookies and stuff. But PLEASE try to 'member. K?? Doodles hates to hear that yous is sickie.

    WOOwowowowwwwooooooo

     
  • At 6:16 PM, Blogger Sadie Mae said…

    Thank you all for the well wishes! I'm glad to be better and back to running around the house. Right now, I have to go wake Daddy up because he and Momma are going to a dinner thing that I don't get to go to!

    -Sadie Mae Dog

     
  • At 7:38 PM, Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said…

    YAY Sadie! I'm glad you're feeling better. We love your blog!

    Zoom & Amy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home