Sadie's Thoughts

This is my blog. It's for when Momma is away from the compooter, which seems like never. I have lots of adventures and I'll tell you about them when no hoomans are around.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Dogster and Babies

Hey, us Labs are the featured dog of the week on Dogster! There are 8,312 of us purebed Labs. Probably a whole lot more half-breeds too. If you don't have a Dogster page, you better make one. And while you're at it, check out the Lab stroll and look at all us cute Labradors! I'm still the cutest one though, except for maybe the babies. They're pretty gosh darned cute.

Speaking of babies, Momma says we might get a baby when we get a bigger yard. Right now my yard is really small. I'm the only dog that could live in it. But someday when I'm older, Momma says we'll get a baby. She says now we should get a chocolate baby. I hope she doesn't mean the chocolate that makes me stoopid. I think she means the chocolate like Ranger is chocolate. He's a cute baby. I would sure like to play with him. Too bad he lives far away otherwise we could be puppy-buddies. I like babies. Momma always tells me to be nice to the babies and I am. But I wanna play too. And I hafta share my toys too. That's no fun, especially if they take Moose.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:39 PM, Blogger DustyDoodles said…

    I checked out some of the chocolate dogs and they are pretty cute. Doodles thought you were getting a CAT??? I thought you liked CATS?? And I'll betcha you don't get a chocolate dog, I betcha you get one of those furless puppies.

     
  • At 6:37 PM, Blogger Sadie Mae said…

    Nah, Momma says kitties don't like me. And they have claws. And I want something I can play with.

    --Sadie Mae Dog

     

Post a Comment

<< Home