Sadie's Thoughts

This is my blog. It's for when Momma is away from the compooter, which seems like never. I have lots of adventures and I'll tell you about them when no hoomans are around.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Ball in a Sock...

Daddy came home yesterday. He was gone for a little while. Today, I was carrying around my sock and Momma founded a ball under the bed. So I chased that. When I finally stopped playing, I was laying down so Daddy could see me with my foots on top of my sock and my ball right next to it. So Daddy took my ball and put it IN MY SOCK! I didn't know what to do with that. It was kinda scary at first, Daddy swinging my sock around, then he threw it and my sock BOUNCED! Socks aren't supposed to bounce. So now I was really confused. Then I figured it out. Daddy had put my ball in my sock and that's why it bounced. So I grabbed my sock from Daddy and played tug-o-war with him. It was a whole lot easier with the ball in the sock. I actually had something to put my teethies around. Then Daddy and Momma went out and I had to go in my crate for a little while, but they let me take my sock with my ball in it. I still haven't figured out how to get the ball out of the sock, but I will soon enough. Right now it's nap time. Daddy's sleepy, so I'll go sleep with him.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:32 AM, Blogger ranger said…

    aren't dads the best? i can't wait till my dad comes home so i can play with him. he has the best hide/seek games.

    just chew your sock until you see your ball!

    -*woof*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home