Sadie's Thoughts

This is my blog. It's for when Momma is away from the compooter, which seems like never. I have lots of adventures and I'll tell you about them when no hoomans are around.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Mousy in the House

Sadie looking for a number in the phonebookLast night, Momma was sitting at the table playing with all those kids books that I really want to read. Daddy was sitting outside reading another book and I was going from inside to out because Daddy left the door open. Then Momma squeeled something about Scabbers. See, Scabbers is this mousy we have in the house that we thought was gone. Anyway, Momma said he was on the stove because Daddy left his crackers out. Daddy told me to get the mousey so I put my paws on the counter to see him. Sure enough, there was the mousy trying to take a cracker back to his hidey spot. And the cracker was like twice the size of the mousy. But I couldn't reach the mousy because he was way back in the corner. And besides, what do I look like? A Kitty? Anyway, Daddy says he's "cleaninghouse" today and since they now know where mousy lives, Momma can put traps down to get him. Hopefully they don't put any traps where I can get my nose stuck on them! Maybe I'll go look in the phonebook under mousy-get-ridders. I know I'll find a picture of a Kitty!

6 Comments:

  • At 7:54 AM, Blogger DustyDoodles said…

    Don't eat the mousie. They give you the frow ups. Tell your hoomans to get a cat and then there won't be any mousies and when I come to visit I can play with the cat --- woowoo

     
  • At 2:00 PM, Blogger DustyDoodles said…

    Sadie Mae
    Have you been to Meeshka's blogathon?? I haven't seen you comment on anything. That mole story sure was funny.

    Woowooowooooooooo

     
  • At 5:58 PM, Blogger Sadie Mae said…

    Yes, I've been reading Meeshka's blog. And I've hardly seen you comment on anything either. Momma locked me in the crate so she could go to WallyWorld so I couldn't go read. I like the Husky Excavation team. They're cute.

     
  • At 6:36 PM, Blogger DustyDoodles said…

    No da mole story was better. didja see Meeshka used your story about ARIZONA??? You a special lab-hula.

     
  • At 9:25 PM, Blogger Sadie Mae said…

    Yeah, I saw DustyDoodles. I gots lotsa labs with me on this. I think we should be like second in command when all you Huskies take over the world.

     
  • At 3:59 PM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said…

    Wait a second. Dachsies need to be part of ruling the world. We are smart too. Once we rip up ankles, no one is taller than we are.

    Roxie, Sammy & Andy
    Ferocious Beasts

     

Post a Comment

<< Home