Sadie's Thoughts

This is my blog. It's for when Momma is away from the compooter, which seems like never. I have lots of adventures and I'll tell you about them when no hoomans are around.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Stuffs...

Sadie playing tug-o-warSo this is me playing tug-o-war with Daddy. He had put my ball in my sock so I started pulling on it. Isn't it cute? I look mean, don't I? DustyDoodles is out of OtterPops. His Momma won't get him any until Saturday and that's a long time in Dog Time. I don't get OtterPops. I had Doggie IceCream once. It was good. I liked it, but Momma says it's spensive so I can't have it that often. I wish I could have it now. It's hots.

Sadie sleeping on the bedThis is me sleeping on the bed. Momma got the picture. She says I sleep with my head hanging off the bed. I guess this is proof now. I was sleeping with Daddy because Daddy was up all night and it was my nap time. Well, actually it's closer to DinnerTime, but I'll sleep when I can. I do need my beauty sleep. Momma says I'm a sleepy girl, but Daddy seems to sleep more than I do. And any chance I get to sleeps on the bed, I will. It's so hard with Momma AND Daddy in bed. Sometimes I get to sleep on the bed with them, like last night, but usually Daddy wakes up grumpy if I snuggle him at night. He doesn't mind it so much during the day with Momma not sleeping there.

7 Comments:

  • At 7:52 PM, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said…

    Hey Sadie Mae,

    You sleep just like Charlie does - except he's not allowed on the bed because he is TOO furry - I swear that dog sheds his coat about a million times a year ! Love your blog !

    Love
    Opy

     
  • At 6:54 AM, Blogger DustyDoodles said…

    Sadie Mae

    You must go over to Charlie's blog right now, he is hilarious and almost made me forget about my OTTER POPS being gone. Oh and tell Da sister that she really needs to link my page to his, he and Opy are way coollllllll AND it's cold right now in AUSSIELAND where they live. Doodles wants to visit them and get outta this heat.

     
  • At 7:50 AM, Blogger Sadie Mae said…

    Opy: Momma says I shed a lot too. You should see her back seat! But Momma and Daddy are used to my shedding. They know they can't wear black or dark blue or I come over and rub on them and leave all my furs on them.

    Dusty: I will make sure Momma links Opy and Charlie to your blog and I had already read Charlie's blog. He's funny sometimes.

    -Sadie Mae Dog

     
  • At 5:05 PM, Blogger MJ's doghouse said…

    I need to ask, because my mommy doesnt know, she said...ask yourself..so can you please tell me what an otterpop is...we read a couple blogs and heard about these otter pops...is there a treat out there that I am not getting?

     
  • At 8:52 PM, Blogger Sadie Mae said…

    MJ:

    OtterPops are like icecream or popsicles. They come in tubes and you bite them and they are frozen. You would have to ask DustyDoodles if they are good because I've never had one before.

    -Sadie Mae Dog

     
  • At 6:27 PM, Blogger IndyPindy said…

    Wow, so you know Dusty! Cool!

    How in the WORLD did you end upt in ARIZONA???

     
  • At 9:52 PM, Blogger Sadie Mae said…

    Indy:

    I runned away to go find Momma and then after about a week of being on my own and not finding her, a lady stopped and gave me some water and foods. She thought I was lame, but I'm not. I just walk funny. She had a dog with her, some little beagle thing. When she tried to leave I tired to jump in her car and go bye-bye. So she took me with her and decided to call the Doggie Jail in our town when she got to ARIZONA. So she called them and then she called Momma and Momma called back. They took me to a Doctor and he scanned me and they said I belonged to Momma. But I had fun in ARIZONA. There was another Lab there and we went swimmin and played ball. But I was SO glad to see Momma again. I haven't runned away since.

    -Sadie Mae Dog

     

Post a Comment

<< Home