Sadie's Thoughts

This is my blog. It's for when Momma is away from the compooter, which seems like never. I have lots of adventures and I'll tell you about them when no hoomans are around.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

TAG!

The player of this game starts with "5 weird things/habits about yourself." Then you tag 5 friends and list their names. The furries who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their 5 weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. Don't forget to leave your victim a comment that says "you're tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1. I snore when I'm awake.

2. I kiss EVERYTHING! It could be a hooman or the bed. It doesn't matter.

3. I have really big toys that have to come to bed with me, espeically when I get to sleepy on the bed.

4. I will wake up my hoomans if they don't wanna feed me breakfast. I have to have my breakfast in the morning. Sometimes Momma hides from me but then I just jump on her.

5. I like plastic bottles. Daddy usually gives them to me, but Momma takes them away.

TAG: Taz, Ranger, Dickens, Zoom, and Bailey!

4 Comments:

  • At 12:14 PM, Blogger DustyDoodles said…

    Da momma says that you can't get your CGC (whatever that is) cuz you do kissy face all the time. Doodles don't know what CGC is but I sure that they wouldn't allow me either cuz you knows I's gots to kiss too.

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger v2 said…

    Hey girl,

    Electronic TAG - cute ;-) I put up my fice things - check out
    http://browndogsleeping.blogspot.com/

    Groetes from Holland ! Bailey

     
  • At 7:30 PM, Blogger Sadie Mae said…

    Yeah Dusty. I like to give kisses. The teacher person said I needed to stop giving kisses in order to be a good dog. That's all the CGC is. It's a certificate thing saying I'm a good dog. Kinda like when I got my Doggie School certificate.

     
  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger L^2 said…

    Hi Sadie,
    Stella and I LOVE to give kisses too. Stella kisses everything (especially my ears), but I only kiss peoples. I'm not supposed to do that when I'm working, but every now and then I can't resist sneaking a kiss when we meet some of my favoritest peoples. I always hope Mom won't notice what I'm doing, 'cause she's blind and all, but somehow she always knows! :-)

    Willow

     

Post a Comment

<< Home