Sadie's Thoughts

This is my blog. It's for when Momma is away from the compooter, which seems like never. I have lots of adventures and I'll tell you about them when no hoomans are around.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Sickie

Sadie with a paper on her noseHi everyone! I know it's been a little while since I posted. That's mainly because Momma has started back at workie. She teaches the kiddies things. She says that if I'm a good girl, I might get to go see her kiddies this year.

But in other news, I've been sickie. I frows up twice now and Momma is worried. She says I might have to go to doctors if I frows up again. So anyway, I'm trying to rest so that I don't frows up again and hve to go the doctors. Wish me luck.

Oh, Momma sneaked this picture of me with a paper on my nose. She said I looked cute, but I HAD A PAPER ON MY NOSE!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:15 AM, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said…

    Feel better soon Sadie Mae - no more frowsing up okay ! I hope your momma is spoiling you !

    Love
    Opy

     
  • At 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Feel better soon Sadie Mae. Eat some rice and boiled ground beef. Very easy on the stomache and good on the tongue.

    Shannon

     

Post a Comment

<< Home