Sadie's Thoughts

This is my blog. It's for when Momma is away from the compooter, which seems like never. I have lots of adventures and I'll tell you about them when no hoomans are around.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Flour Girl

So a few days ago, Auntie Jen bought this huge bag of white stuff. She was using it for her kiddies, making something in the kitchen all night long. She left this white stuff out in the kitchen. Yesterday, I decided to check it out.

I put my head in the bag and the white stuff started sticking to the my nose, so I snorted. White stuff went EVERYWHERE! I had it in my ears, up my nose and all over my face. So I took my head out of the bag and went to go find Daddy. I guess he was looking for me, because he came around the corner and told me to go take a bath. So I followed him into the bathroom and he started running the water. I started to drink the water. Before I knew it, he was washing my face! That was nice of him because he managed to get almost all of the white stuff off eventually.

See, what happened first was that the white stuff started sticking to my face once Daddy put waters on it! So he started rubbing my face to get it off. Finally he got most of it off, except for my whiskers.

Momma told me later it was Flour. Now I'm really confused because Momma and Daddy are going to get married and she said I might get to the flour girl. Does that mean I have to wear the white stuff again? I didn't like it so much when it got up my nose!

And yes, I know I've been tagged by Opy. I'll take care of that later!

10 Comments:

  • At 5:27 AM, Blogger Sam I Am said…

    Sadie~
    I know that I am not a lab,I'm a weimy,But you sound so sweet,AWESOME blog,nice reads,

    Lot's of Lick's
    Sam

     
  • At 5:50 AM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said…

    Sadie,

    We don't think that flour girl stuff sounds like too much fun. Maybe you can get them to change it to bone girl ... as long as you don't have to share it with anybody.

    Roxie, Sammy & Andy

     
  • At 10:19 AM, Blogger Charlie Kelley-Church said…

    Sadie, I think they mean flower girl. You might get to carry a basket of flowers (roses, carnations, etc.) down the aisle in front of them or maybe have a necklace of flowers?

    The flour stuff is used to make cakes and cookies. Was your mom or aunt making dog cookies? wouldn't that be nice!

     
  • At 8:41 AM, Blogger ranger said…

    oh boy! mom never leaves fun stuff like that where i can look at it. you are so lucky! i want to be a flour boy!

    -*w00f*

     
  • At 2:44 PM, Blogger v2 said…

    WOW - congratus on the impending marriage of your humans! Mine say its nicer that way, although I was not yet around when they did get hitched almost 2 years ago.

    The flour story was funny - you ok now? I put my nose and paws in paint once (very yong of course) and when it had all be cleaned off by my lady human I ran back straight though another tray of paint and left footprints all the way around the house...thankfully it was water soluble -phew!

    Sorry its been a while since I wrote - summer was just nuts.

    Keep us posted on the 'flower dog' stuff!

    Bailey *WOOOF*

     
  • At 8:02 PM, Blogger Sadie Mae said…

    Sam: Thanks!

    The Dachsies: Bone girl would be fun. But I haven't had a bone in a long time.

    Charlie: All I know right now is I get to go to the Beach with them. Whatever that is.

    Ranger: It was fun, except for getting my face washed. And Momma is still picking flour stuff off my whiskers!

    Bailey: Yeah, I'm okay. I think paint would drive Momma and Daddy crazy. I think that's why they DON'T do a whole lot with things I could get into.

    -Sadie Mae Dog

     
  • At 8:03 PM, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said…

    Hey Sadie Mae,

    That flour stuff sounds like a pain in the patooti ! Maybe they were going to make some cookies for you ?

    Please let me know what the beach is like - I know you advised me recently on my holiday dilema, and I would like to know how you get on with this beach business.

    Love
    Opy

     
  • At 9:05 PM, Blogger Sadie Mae said…

    Opy:

    I'll let you know about the beach thing, but you might go before me. I don't think we're going until next June or something. You'll probably go when it's summer there, so like December, I think.

    -Sadie Mae Dog

     
  • At 6:09 AM, Blogger Charlie - The Big Dog said…

    Im confused - we have a flour in the garden here, but its red! Ive never seen white flours before.

     
  • At 8:11 AM, Blogger Sadie Mae said…

    I'm beginning to think there are different kind of flours, Charlie. When I lived in the olive orchard, I ate the purple flours that grew in our yard. And now Daddy threw out all the white flour that was left by Auntie Jen because she couldn't find a place for it. So I'm a little confused too, Charlie.

    -Sadie Mae Dog

     

Post a Comment

<< Home