Sadie's Thoughts

This is my blog. It's for when Momma is away from the compooter, which seems like never. I have lots of adventures and I'll tell you about them when no hoomans are around.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Sleepy Day

Today was a sleepy day. I sleeps with Daddy till Auntie Jen left and then I gots up and walked around with Momma. Then Momma went to sleeps, so I sleeps with her too. Now it's almost time for Sleepy Time. I sure did sleepy a lot today. I think it was because Momma was home and she was doing things for her Kiddies. She says she is all ready for next week, whatever that means. But I do know she went bye-bye for like an hour today and didn't bring me anything. I hope I get cookies later. Dusty says I don't get enough cookies. Maybe I'll go counter-surfing tonight and figure out how to open my cookie jar.

Momma and Daddy have been trying to catch the Mousy in the house, but I guess the Mousy is just too smart to be caught. Momma puts out one of those trappy things that she says I can't sniff because my nose would get stuck to it forevers. She put peanut butters on it and she still hasn't caught the mousy. The Mousy even MOVED the trappy thing. So I think Mousy gets to live if Momma and Daddy can't catch him. I guess I'll just wait and see if he comes to see me sometime. I think he has 'nother family that he visits because he disappears for a long time and then comes back. Maybe there are more hoomans that he goes and bugs.

Speaking of bugs...I caught a fly the other day. See, sometimes these flies come in and they annoy me. They fly all around me, so I tries to catch them. Well, I caught one the other day, but he tasted yucky so I spits him out. Momma was quite surprised that I actually caught him. But I guess I showed those flies because there haven't been anymore in the house since I caught the one. That's a good thing. I don't like them.

Oh yeah, I have tree soccer balls now! Boy is that confoosing sometimes!

5 Comments:

  • At 5:48 AM, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said…

    Sleepy's is the best hey Sadie Mae :-) I love to sleep, I reckon I sleep 25 hours a day :-)

    Love
    Opy

     
  • At 10:50 AM, Blogger Charlie Kelley-Church said…

    I catch flys also! I nearly bit my moms ear off one time when I was trying to catch a fly. If the flies go to the back sliding door, I bark at them.I agree that they don't taste very good. I just spit them out & mom picks them up with a Kleenex and throws them out.

    I live in the desert too. Smack dab in the middle of New Mexico.

    C-K-C

     
  • At 5:36 PM, Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said…

    I love sleepys too! I just woke up from sleepys actually. I haven't aten any bugs yet but I heard my "big brother", Echo, who Amy fostered before me did, he ate a really big bug! I try to catch flies but their to fast for my little legs.

    Zoom (future dog guide puppy in traning)

     
  • At 7:19 AM, Blogger ranger said…

    hey miss sadie mae! we miss reading about you!! i love to catch moths and eat them. i go out at night and hunt them. but they kinda make me cough - not sure if they get stuck.

    you are still the prettiest girl lab around! come visit me and please vote for my blog! xoxo
    -*w00f*

     
  • At 6:53 AM, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said…

    You have been Tagged - tell us how you came to be at your "furever" home :-)

    Love
    Opy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home