Sadie's Thoughts

This is my blog. It's for when Momma is away from the compooter, which seems like never. I have lots of adventures and I'll tell you about them when no hoomans are around.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Nothing to talk about....

Sadie sleeping on the floor
Not much in the way of news here. Momma has been getting home earlier. I guess Auntie Jen has been taking the bus thing to work so Momma can leave when she wants. So that means Momma leaves about six thirty in the morning and comes home around four thirty which is before dinner time! But I don't know how long that will last. Momma says it's because Auntie Jen's windshield is cracked. Momma also says that Auntie Jen won't be teaching kiddies next year. Well, that makes sense. Daddy has to go out and get a job thingie too. Momma says it's so I can still have my Foods. I guess I'll know more later about this whole job thingie. I hope it means someone comes home and plays with me. Anyway, I'm going back to my nap.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:58 PM, Blogger DustyDoodles said…

    Sadie Mae, you will always have foods. You could just eat the flours. Flours and waters makes cookies!!!! time to make your own cookies.

     
  • At 8:57 PM, Blogger ranger said…

    whatup sadie. there has to be more stuff going on than just that! maybe you can get a job???? just wonderin. cause my job is to be cute.

    -*w00f*

     
  • At 7:38 PM, Blogger Sadie Mae said…

    Ranger:

    My job is to be cute too. Except Momma doesn't pay me. So I couldn't help pay for my foods. I'll probably update this weekend before Momma and Daddy go away and leave me with Auntie Jen.

     
  • At 12:00 AM, Blogger Charlie - The Big Dog said…

    maybe you could get a part-time job guide doggin?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home