Sadie's Thoughts

This is my blog. It's for when Momma is away from the compooter, which seems like never. I have lots of adventures and I'll tell you about them when no hoomans are around.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

The Doggie Hotel

Well, Momma took me to the Doggie Hotel while she went and visited Gramma and Grampa. She brought my blankie from my crate, a new bone, my own foods and my Moose. I love my Moose. Anyway, before I could go into the Doggie Hotel, they had to give me nose drops. I didn't like those too much. Then they didn't give me my breakfast any of the days! And Momma made sure I had both breakfast and dinner! Then on Saturday, they shave my furs so they could take blood for a blood test! Now, I have had Dr. Brenda take blood from me for a blood test and she didn't have to shave my furs. So I told Momma to find a new Doctor. I don't like this one. I did get to go play outside with the other doggies and that was fun. And on Monday before I had breakfast, they said I was going home! Momma was there! And so was Grampa! He stayed for a few days and put up fencing and cleaned up my yard all nice and pretty. Now I have a clean yard to run in. And Momma says I can't escape from it, but I'm still looking into that! And on Friday, I stayed out in the yard ALL BY MYSELF all day while Momma was out working for foods. And I didn't try and escape at all. Like I said, I'm still looking into this.

4 Comments:

  • At 4:38 PM, Blogger Charlie Kelley-Church said…

    Welcome back to blogging Sadie! I missed you. It's better if you don't try to get out of your yard. You could get hurt by bad people. Besides, who would guard your yard if you weren't in it? Sorry you didn't have as good a time at the doggy hotel as you wanted. No matter how nice they are, they aren't as good as your own home.

    C-K-C

     
  • At 6:33 PM, Blogger DustyDoodles said…

    Sadie Mae!!!

    Welcome back!!! Doodles missed you, but it was really nice to see Da Sister. Did you see the pictures of Da sister feeding me the sammich on my blog?? I told Da sister to bring you next time she comes and we would play fight and I could teach you about being a husky.

     
  • At 6:29 PM, Blogger ranger said…

    oh miss sadie, i don't like the needles. but mom says i'm a really good big boy when i have to get stuck.

    -*w00f*

     
  • At 5:28 AM, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said…

    Hey Sadie,

    Don't worry, your furs will grow back - but it was a bit rude of the Dr to steal some of them ! At least it wasn't your teefies :-)

    Yep, I agree with C-K-C, you really should stay put in your yard with the humans who love and care for you - it's for the best I think !

    Love
    opy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home