Sadie's Thoughts

This is my blog. It's for when Momma is away from the compooter, which seems like never. I have lots of adventures and I'll tell you about them when no hoomans are around.

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Lots to Blog

Lots has been going on, EveryPuppy. First off, Momma gots me a new Daddy. He's really nice. He plays with me lots. And then, Momma moved me. That sucked. I had to stay in The Crate a whole lot while Momma and Daddy cleaned the other house. And at the new house, there's all kinds of smells. There were other puppies here and kitties. The old Momma and Daddy left puppy toys in one of the drawers, but Momma gave those back, een though I really wanted to play with them.

Our new house is BIG! I can play fetch in the bedroom! And the living room was huge too, until Momma and Daddy moved the couch in. I still haven't got up on the couch cuz I'm being a good girl. But when we gots to the new house, I runned out of foods! Well, I had enough for breakfast, but then we had to go to the Puppy Store and gets me more foods. Momma had a coupon thingie and her Puppy Card so she said that was the cheapest my foods EVER was. And then I got a cheeseyburger from Mickey Ds. But Momma says she'll never get my cheeseyburgers from them anymore. They were messy! Momma still has to find my file folder so she can tell the microchip people our new address.

Okay, EveryPuppy, I'm gonna go now. Pictures later when Momma gets her camera hooked up and her own computer hooked up too.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 5:31 AM, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said…

    SO glad that you are back Sadie Mae, we missed you heaps ! That is way cool that you got a new daddy - I hope he makes you and your momma very happy :)

    Love
    Opy

     
  • At 5:27 PM, Blogger Liza said…

    Sadie

    Excellent to hear all about new daddy and new house -

    Very cool. Take care and have a happy week.

    Dory

     
  • At 10:09 PM, Blogger Shadow Saluki said…

    Hey! Congrats on the new daddy! Wish him a Happy Fathers' Day from me!

    I love Mickey D's, too ... I'm havin' some for breakfast before my walkies tomorrow morning. My dad and grandad are takin' me out for some quality "guy time."

    Shadow Saluki

     
  • At 3:29 AM, Blogger PetraZ said…

    Cool that you got a new Daddy on time for Dad's Day! Nice to meet you Sadie Mae.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home