Sadie's Thoughts

This is my blog. It's for when Momma is away from the compooter, which seems like never. I have lots of adventures and I'll tell you about them when no hoomans are around.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Long walk!

Today, Momma took me for a LONG walk! I mean, it was long! I had to stop for waters a couple of times. It was like an hour or at least that's what Momma said. And I got to walk along the road and not get hit by cars. And I got petted by lots of peoples who all said I was pretty. And I tried to push Auntie Jen out into the road because she was in my way.

Momma said I did a very good job and I get a cheesey-burger. Only, I don't know when. I guess she is having some problems getting in and out of the house. Every time she goes bye-bye in the car, she complains that Auntie Jen has to go let her in. I think it has something to do with a gate and a remote, but I don't really know.

My Grampa is going in for surgery on Wednesday of this week. I think that means that next week, Momma has to go to Gramma and Grampa's to help out. But then I would get to ride with Auntie Jen if Momma left me. Momma also says I would have to be a good girl there. But I'm always a good girl.

Also, Momma moved my crate today. I can't seem to find it when she tells me to go get in it. She put a blankie on top of it so it looks like a cave. Anyway, I think I'll go sleepie on Momma's bed now.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:56 AM, Blogger DustyDoodles said…

    Sadie Mae,

    Doodles is glad you and Da sister are coming to help Da momma and Da dad. Da momma says it's a big operation -- not like when we was broken and had to get fixed. Doodles has been really good and giving lots of kisses to Da dad. Da momma says NO JUMPING on Da dad though, so when you come, becareful -- okay?? See you soon.

     
  • At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I would walk for miles for a cheeseburger! You must be a very good girl!

     
  • At 10:29 AM, Blogger Shmoo said…

    I'm glad everything worked out and you got a nice long walk and a cheeseburger!

    You're so lucky!

    Meeshka

     
  • At 2:48 AM, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said…

    Have fun at Doodles place Sadie Mae - don't get up to too much mischief :-)

    Love
    Opy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home