Sadie's Thoughts

This is my blog. It's for when Momma is away from the compooter, which seems like never. I have lots of adventures and I'll tell you about them when no hoomans are around.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Long Bye-Bye and Cheesey-Burgers!

Momma said we was going for a long bye-bye again. I thought she was crazy. We had just gone for a long bye-bye. But away we went. She brought my foods and my foods bowl and even my crate! But she didn't bring me any toys. She said it was because it was almost Santa Paws Day! That means Santa Paws comes and brings all the good doggies new toys! I hope I get a new bone. Momma did give me a bone yesterday. I ates it all! It was nummy. Then Gramma gave me a kong. Inside it was my foods mixed with peanut-butter! That was nummy too. Momma says I might get a bigger kong for Santa Paws day, because that kong was so teeny tiny I could barely get my tongue in it!

When we went on the long bye-bye, Momma got sick, so she left me in the car with the Cheesey-burgers she had bought. That was a mistake! I ate those Cheesey-burgers real good. Then the next time Momma left me alone in the car, I climbed in the front seat to see if she left any other Cheesey-burgers or other nummy stuffs there. She didn't and told me to get back in my seat.

I like visiting Gramma and Grampa. Dusty Doodles and Whiskey Girl are here and Momma says I might get to go sees them today!

Other than all that, I have to stay out of the Christmas Tree. Everyone tells me to get out of it! Momma says there are no Santa Paws presents under it for me yet. But there are Santa Paws presents under it already. And Momma forgot my stocking AGAIN! She bought me this stocking when we was living around the corner from Gramma and Grampa and she always forgets to bring it when we come home to visit now. I guess I'll have to go finds it in the garage for her for next year.

Okay, I was Christmas Tagged, so I'll do this now:

Three things I want for Christmas:
1. A new bone to chew on.
2. A new ball or two.
3. One of them kongy things.

Three things I don't want for Christmas:
1. A bath in the bathtub and NOT at the puppy spa.
2. A new crate/kennel thing.
3. To be in the Doggy Hotel.

I'm not going to tag anyone, because I think all my doggie friends have been tagged already. Plus, I think I smell foods from the kitchen. Gotta go check it out.

8 Comments:

  • At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Sadie:

    Cheesy-Burgers did you say ???

    OM...we LOVE cheesy-burgers...front seat unguarded what wonderful thougth....

    Thanks for sharing with us...

    Merry Christmas - paws crossed for XLARGE Kong for you on Santa's list.

    Love Hugs & Belly Rubs...

     
  • At 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cheesy-Burgers? All to yourself? Oh, oh, oh, please tell our mom cheesy-burgers are good for doggies. She NEVER shares and she has never left them where we could get to them.

    We hope your mom is feeling better and you have fun with Doodles and Whiskey Girl.

    Merry, Merry Christmas!

    Roxie, Sammy & Andy

     
  • At 8:14 PM, Blogger Charlie - The Big Dog said…

    Merry Christmas Sadie!

    I hope you get lots of chewy toys, treats and hugs, and have heaps of fun!

    Luv your ol pal Chucksie Bux

     
  • At 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy New Year Sadie Mae, lets hope that 2007 is a great year for all doggies and humans too :-)

    Love
    Opy

     
  • At 2:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I didn't get no cheesey-burgers, but I did snag half of a pig butt sandwich my Mama left on the front seat when she went into the human potty place! It was so yummy!

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Sadie,
    I haver never yet tried Cheesy-Burgers, and I have never seen a desert. So I read your blog with great interest... But you should write again, soon! What happened since christmas? You are not ill, are you?

     
  • At 8:13 PM, Blogger Charlie - The Big Dog said…

    Hi,

    I hope you come back soon - I miss you!

    I hope you are well & happy.

    Love Chuck

     
  • At 12:02 AM, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said…

    Happy Valentines Day, sweet Sadie Mae :-)

    Big hugs and kisses,

    Opy

    Please come back soon - we miss you :-(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home