Sadie's Thoughts

This is my blog. It's for when Momma is away from the compooter, which seems like never. I have lots of adventures and I'll tell you about them when no hoomans are around.

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Dog Days of Summer

It's hot here. Like really hot. Like my feets hurt when I walk on the sand. Momma says she'll get me booties, but I won't wear them. So what have I been doing while it has been so hot outside? Sleepin'!





Here I am sleeping in the hallway. I'm trying to block Momma and Daddy in the living room.



Here I am hiding under the bed. Well, I can't quite fit under the bed, but I'm hiding anyway.

Here I am sleeping in the bathtub. I even brought my ball with me.

Here I am sleeping on the beds. I like the beds. It's comfy.

I know it's hot everywhere. How are the rest of you pups dealing with it? Well, it's not hot everywhere. I know Charlie and Opy are having winter right now, while the rest of us pups fry. Momma hasn't set up my simmin pool yet because it's SO hot! Maybe I'll convince her to set it up tonight.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:59 PM, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said…

    We are all snuggled up in the loungeroom with the fire on today - it is Brrrr cold !

    Mum is sleepies on the lounge - she snores louder than me :)

    Love
    Opy

     
  • At 6:25 PM, Blogger Liza said…

    Oh Sadie -

    I would be afraid to go in the bathtub - my human might try to wash me!!!

    Wet nose smooches - Dory

     
  • At 11:50 AM, Blogger Sadie Mae said…

    Daddy keeps saying Momma should just turn on the shower and give me a baths. Momma doesn't do that though. She takes me to the Puppy Spa to be pro-fess-ion-lly cleaned. She says they do a better job than she could.

    -Sadie Mae Dog

     
  • At 5:59 PM, Blogger LailaSmith01 said…

    .,i like your picture - sleeping in a bath tab.,
    Dog Gates

     

Post a Comment

<< Home