Sadie's Thoughts

This is my blog. It's for when Momma is away from the compooter, which seems like never. I have lots of adventures and I'll tell you about them when no hoomans are around.

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Big News....

First off, my berfday is coming up in like ten days. I'm gonna be five years old.

Secondly...Momma and Daddy is getting married! They gonna get married this summer and I don't get to go. *wimper* Oh well. I guess I'll be okay with that. But Momma is gonna go away again. She went bye-bye for five days last month and I missed her lots. And she says she's going to go away again at the end of May so she can get ready for the wedding. She says she's also going away in two weeks for a whole week so she can go visit Gramma. I'm not too happy about this. I might need to go chew up her suitcases so she can't go bye-bye without me.
Here's a couple pictures of me in case you forgots what I looked like.




Come Momma! Let's go to Gramma's house!



Okay, I'll drive.

Sleeping with Daddy!

17 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home